Monday, August 19, 2013

SEPHORA New VIB Launch | Trip of a Lifetime | Savvy Shopper

Is anyone else as loyal to SEPHORA as I am?  I made it a goal this year to supplement any and all beauty supplies that I needed to be bought through sephora.com or their store. 

Perks of online: Research all other reviews of potential product + take advantage of any promotion at the time.  I never buy anything without getting a promotional deluxe sample of some sort.  I always take the time to get the biggest freebie.  I recommend www.retailmenot.com 

It's my go-to site for all things promo code related.  In addition to the promo code site, I ALWAYS link my shopping to www.ebates.com For the longest stretch, www.sephora.com was 8.0% cash back!!!!! I believe it is now down to 4.0% but that money adds up quickly.  Remember, shop SMART!

BUT that was a really long-winded intro into the reason for this post - SEPHORA's new and improved Very Important Beauty Insider Program.  Sephora took it a step further by adding VIB Rouge as elite point level system available.  To qualify for VIB Rouge, an existing Beauty Insider or VIB needs to spend $1000 in a calendar year.  VIB Rouge status remains valid through the next year...almost 2 years worth of perks! Are any of you VIB Rouge?  It will be exciting to see what special gifts through out the year are received!! Let me know! 

Moving on...Sephora ALSO announced an entirely new entourage of rewards to trade in for those points VIBs have been saving.  There is even a trip for #Paris up for grabs.  Now, I know most VIBs wouldn't have nearly anything close to 10K saved in their beauty bank, but Sephora does allow you to transfer any amount of your points to another member.  All you need is the email address associated with the account and....voila!...a trip to Paris for your friend and you! Not a bad deal, right?   



Remember to stay beautiful and shop smart ~ BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment