Tuesday, August 20, 2013

PoshMark Shopping App

Okay...just so it's clear I have a shopping addiction.  It's a subconscious movement that I do on a daily basis whether on #facebook #ebay or my new favorite app #PoshMark.  It really gives my thumbs a good workout since I am paging through thousands upon thousands of closets for sale.

Just a note:  PoshMark will take a commission of all sales - 20%...ouch.  It's a bit steep but most women are paying for the convenience.  Your entire business can be empired through the touch of your iPhone.  I just have a few rules for myself to follow to keep out of trouble:

No Trades
No PayPal

If a person doesn't respond to your comments or other comments within 2 weeks, do not buy their product!  Although, Posh is great about waiting for you to approve your purchase once you have received your items in the mail.

Here are just a couple of things that I got a steal on!


J.Crew Necklace Bundle
HOBO International Lauren Clutch

Most of these girls are trying to make room in their closet, so I find better deals on Posh than other shopping sites.

How has your shopping experience been with Poshmark?  Good, bad, ugly?

As always, stay beautiful ~BBB 

No comments:

Post a Comment