No season has me drooling more over chunky pastoral sweaters, legging and knee-high boots than FALL. What better way to "ring" in the beginning on the most-luxe season than with the POPSUGAR Must Have Fall Style Edition Box. I am fairly new to the subscription box scene, so you will all get to take the journey with me!
The POPSUGAR Must Have Fall Style Edition Box is in addition to your normal $35/month POPSUGAR subscription. I must add that the July and August boxes were great! I have used almost every single item in each box. Back to the Fall Style box - this box is a $100 commitment but I imagine much dismay and disappointment when the items are revealed (wait for my REVEAL post in September!) POPSUGAR has already sent out a spoiler alert revealing one of the items promised inside the Fall Style Box....
Who else thought it was a good preview of the box? Does it persuade you enough to commit? I always justify my larger purchases with the fact that I waste my money on other things (bar drinks, eating out, dresses I never wear, etc)...I am an impulsive shopper, but I have learned to curb my obsession a bit to trade out for my new subscription fix! I know that this box will SELL OUT so be sure to sign up!
This box does not count toward your subscription and you will only be charged a one-time fee of $100. To sign up for the reoccuring subscription, you will be charged $35/month automatically until you cancel. Sign up here: http://popsu.gr/iFCa and be sure to use REFER5 to receive $5 off your first box!
I am always interested to see the variations in each box as some colors, styles and flavors (yes, food is included!) are different.
Future boxes will hopefully see more personalization. When you sign up for the Fall Style Edition, a series of preferences will pop up. I am routing for handbags, clutches, and shoes...but I can dream, right?!
Cheers & Stay Beautiful, Smart, and Healthy ~BBB

No comments:
Post a Comment