Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's a Cookie...It's a Chip...It's a Cookie Chip!

So I have been a HUGE advocate for Hannah Max Baking Cookie Chips ever since they debuted the Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips in the #Popsugar #MustHave Box!  (Do you have an official spokeperson yet?!)

After using the store locator, I was pleasantly surprised that #Safeway carried these bad boys! (I'm waiting for the day #costco carries these...I cannot even imagine <3) 

I believe I bought 5 bags in one shopping trip (only $2.99 per bag!!), brought a couple bags into the office and created Cookie Chip junkies out of all my co-workers.  Our gift-giving has turned into cookie chip giving...it's awesome.

I love the cookie chips so much, I have even been tweeting about them (Follow me! @BBB_Blogs)



Hannah Max prides themselves on using top-notch ingredients which are evident in the texture and taste from each bite you take.  (I'm drooling just thinking about it...)

NO preservatives, NO artificial colors, NO trans fat..period! #healthy

These are the available flavors so far (new flavors are going to be launched soon!):

Original
Chocolate Chip
Cinnamon Sugar
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Sea Salted Peanut Butter



I cannot wait to see what they have developed for the new flavors...I suggested Toasted Coconut and Chocolate Chip Mint...what do you want to see from the Cookie Chip line?

Stay happy with these indulgent cookies...and of course, beautiful ~BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment